We all have that happiness inside our hearts of celebrating the Holy month. Usually, during that time we fast every day and stick to certain routines and traditions. We go to work, break our fast, have Suhoor, sleep and then we repeat the same routine every day. However, we all cherish family gatherings and all that gives us the feeling of Ramadan’s spirit. Since we are in Ramadan, traveling away will seem to some of you so irrelevant to the Holy Month. Although it sounds weird but yes travel during Ramadan is considered as the best time to break your routine and experience new things!
Usually, people travel in the summertime. A very low percentage of people travels during the Holy month. And the reason why it’s believed that traveling should be in summer is us. We influence each other about everything. Actually, traveling should not only be in summer. Traveling should be a part of our lives during the entire year. Furthermore, Ramadan is the month where we all should stick to worship and religion aspects. However, you should also know that traveling will not take you away from everything you should do during Ramadan.
5 Reasons you need to read that will convince you to travel during Ramadan almost every weekend.
1. Don’t you hate Ramadan traffic jam? If you travel away you will have the chance to get away from daily traffic jams and dealing with many situations that will make both your body and mind tired. This is your chance to have a break from daily Ramadan routine and get some rest time. As it’s known that only a few people travel during Ramadan, so you will have all the space that you want and you will enjoy everything while traveling.
2. You will have the chance to get your family at one place, gathering around TV to watch your favorite shows and series. No work meetings or friends outings. It’s just you and your family doing whatever you want. Traveling away with your family will also create a bond between you.
3. You will feed your spirit with a bunch of positive vibes. Imagine yourself at the beach, breaking your fast there watching the sunset or even having your Suhoor and after that watching the sunrise. Praying, reading Qur’an or whatever you want while touching the sand, hearing sea waves or even the sea. How magical is this! You will be able to connect and focus more on your religion aspects while traveling.
4. Disconnect from everything. Traveling will give you the chance to disconnect from all the stress you’re facing during the Holy month. Usually, work will stress you a little bit and you will feel you have no time to do everything. Traveling away whether during the weekend or in between the week, will make you feel better.
5. Create different memories where it will be the first time to travel in Ramadan. You will get a new experience to different situations. When you travel, you will not care what you do at all and you will just break free from the norm and have fun creating amazing memories.